Deadline of Registration and Payment
|Super Early Bird||July 31st, 2016 (JST)|
|Regular||January 10th, 2017 (JST)|
- * All deadline dates are in Japan Standard Time (JST).
- * The deadline date is based on the arrival date of your application form and the confirmation of your payment of the registration fee to the Registration Office.
- * After January 10th, 2017, On-site Registration will be available at the registration desk during the 5th NSCA International Conference. We would appreciate your cooperation to register as early as possible.
[For programs with limited capacity] *4
Please select the program you wish to attend on online registration form.
In case the number of applicants is over the capacity, participants will selected by lot. Please be noted that the cancellation policy will be applied for those who are not selected and have to cancel the registration.
The results will be e-mailed after January 16th, Monday.
Request for program change after January 10th, Tuesday (pre-registration deadline), and onsite application will be accepted at conference venue only in case there are still vacant seats.
[Registration for Presenters]
The presenting author can attend his/her own presentation without registration, free of charge.
However, if the presenting author would like to join the other presentations or sessions, he/she must complete the conference registration.
|Category||Super Early Bird(Until July 31st, 2016)||Early Bird(August 1st, 2016 - November 6th, 2016)||Regular(November 7th, 2016 - January 10th, 2017)||Onsite|
|3Days||Member*1||JPY 34,560||JPY 38,880||JPY 43,200||JPY 52,000|
|Non Member||JPY 41,472||JPY 46,656||JPY 51,840||JPY 63,000|
|Student*2||JPY 21,600||JPY 24,300||JPY 27,000||JPY 33,000|
|1Day||Member*1||JPY 17,280||JPY 19,440||JPY 21,600||JPY 26,000|
|Non Member||JPY 20,736||JPY 23,328||JPY 25,920||JPY 32,000|
|Student*2||JPY 10,800||JPY 12,150||JPY 13,500||JPY 17,000|
Conference Party (January 28th, 2017)*3
|Accompanying person||JPY 3,000|
* All payments must be made in Japanese Yen (JPY: ¥). Registration Fee includes 8% tax.
Currency exchange rate as of April 2016 was 1USD≒109 (JPY).
To check the current foreign exchange rate, please visit www.x-rates.com.
- Members are required to fill in their NSCA Membership Number (9 digits) on registration form to prove the status.
- Student rate is applicable only to those who have student status at the time of conference.
Students are required to submit a scanned copy (in either jpg/jpeg or pdf format) of their student ID or student certificate letter from their supervisors via online registration form.
- Conference Party is NOT included in registration fee. Conference Party tickets can be purchased by participants and accompanying persons.
*Accompanying person is limited to the participant's family members only.
Payment must be made in Japanese yen and can be made by one of the following methods:
- - Credit Card (VISA, MasterCard, Diners Club, AMEX or JCB)
- - Bank transfer:
The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Ltd., Shin-Marunouchi Branch
1-4-1 Marunouchi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, 100-0005 Japan
Account Name: NSCA2017
Account No. : (Ordinary Account) : 3427414
SWIFT Code： BOTKJPJT
- * Any bank charges including the ones of paying banks or intermediary banks should be borne by the applicants.
- * For international bank transfer, the transaction fee might be deducted from your payment BOTH in source and destination countries.
If the amount of received payment is less than that of registration fee, you will be asked to pay the balance on-site.
For your information, the following paying bank's charges are required in Japan:
Remittance charge (always required): approx. JPY 1,500
Lifting charge (depending on your bank): approx. JPY 2,500
- * If the remittance covers more than one person, please inform us of each participant’s name.
* Receipt will be provided at the conference site. (We do not issue any invoice.)
- The receipt will be issued as follows.
- To: Name+Affiliation
- As of: the registration fee for the 5th NSCA International Conference
- * If you would like to change the contents, please contact to the Registration Office ().
If you have paid the registration fee by credit card, Registration Confirmation will be sent to the registered e-mail address automatically.
If you pay the fee by bank transfer, a reply e-mail with bank information will be sent to the registered e-mail address. After confirming your payment, Registration Confirmation will be sent by the Registration Office.
Please present the Registration Confirmation e-mail at the registration desk to receive your badge, Conference materials and a printed receipt.
If you do not receive any e-mail within 24 hours after your registration, please contact the Registration Office.
If there is anything to be changed or corrected on your registration data, please contact the Registration Office by e-mail.
Please be informed that if you change your registration category and the new category’s fee is more than the first one you selected, you will be charged for the remaining balance. If the new category's fee is less than the first one you selected, the balance will NOT be refunded.
If you cancel your participation in the conference, please be sure to notify the Registration Office by e-mail or fax immediately. The following cancellation fee will be applied, based on the date when the office receives notification of cancellation.
|Cancellation notified by||Cancellation fee|
|Until October 31st, 2016||50% of the amount of payment|
|From November 1st, 2016||100% of the amount of payment (no refund)|
- * About the refund
Via Credit card:
The refund will be made via the credit card which you have used at the registration.
Via Bank transfer:
All refunds will be made after the conference.
Bank charges(Approx.: JPY4,000-6,000) will be deducted from the amount to be paid back.
- * Once you cancel your registration, it cannot be revived. You need to make a new registration.
Citizens of certain countries are required to obtain a visa to enter Japan. Please check the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan (MOFA) to know if you need to obtain a visa and the visa application procedures:
Please note that all participants are requested to obtain a visa on your own.
For any inquiries about registration, please contact:
5th NSCA International Conference Registration Office
c/o JTB Communication Design, Inc. (former ICS Convention Design, Inc.)
Celestine Shiba Mitsui Bldg. 3-23-1, Shiba, Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-8335 Japan
TEL: +81-3-5657-0789 Fax: +81-3-3452-8552
*Contact information has been changed from April, 2016.